Diploma in Civil Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH)
20 years practice in civil engineering, construction physics and energy technology in a renowned engineering office.
– Since another 20 years construction-biological architect (independent architect).
– Also since 20 years: Electrosmog immission measurements (high and low frequency; metrological training, e.g. at the Professional Association of German Building Biologists VDB e.V. and at the Federal Armed Forces University Neubiberg/Munich).
– Advisor for structural high-frequency shielding.
– Information activity in the field of electromagnetic fields, in particular mobile telephony; journalistic activity (public relations).
– Lectures about the electrosmog problem.
– Membership: SIA Schweizer Ingenieur- und Architektenverein / FGHU. Expert Group for House Investigations (partner organisation of SIB Switzerland. Interest Group for Building Biology) / Bürgerwelle Schweiz (Head)